Can I get financial support?

Tuition fee loan

If you are on a postgraduate teacher training course which is not salaried, you will have to pay tuition fees. Tuition fees vary depending on the course and the higher education institute (HEI). You should contact the HEI provider of the course or programme you are interested in directly for details of the fees charged.

Home and EU students may be eligible for a tuition fee loan to cover the cost of tuition fees charged. This is available through Student Finance England.

For information on this, visit