Feedback from some of our courses:
School Leadership & Strategic Direction – Plain & Simple:
- Tailored to what we needed. Flexible content, friendly, approachable. Asked for what we wanted and ensured that we got it.
- I feel I can take on more leadership responsibility with greater confidence.
- A common sense/simple approach to most situations.
- Super trainer, very inclusive and interesting.
- Fantastic to see you with the children, modelling how to do (the approach) correctly.
- Inspiring philosophy behind it.
- Thank you for the inspiration.
- Bursting with wonderful and amazing ideas.
Mastery In Mathematics:
- Really challenged my thinking.
- Exceptional modelling and hands on experience.
- Showing ways to teach that we haven’t seen before.
- Plenty of practical resources and ideas to implement in the classroom.
Can do Music:
- Very thought provoking.
- Really informative, practical and achievable.
- A clear and concise programme – I am looking forward to using everything.
- Scheme is fantastic and looks very easy to use.
- I have gained a wealth of ideas from working with other teachers in their classrooms.
- It was good to network with teachers from other schools.
- It was good to have the opportunity to observe other teachers.
Getting to the Truth:
- Really interesting with application to real life.
- Surpassed expectations!
- Quality instruction from a knowledgeable presenter.
- Gave knowledge to support difficult conversations.
- High quality. Variety – no time to lose interest.
- Good ideas to adapt to different levels within phonics group.
- Very informative, phonics broken down in a way that’s easy to understand.
Outstanding Early Years:
- Shonette was all about bringing happiness back into our jobs.
- Brought back excitement and enthusiasm for my fantastic job.
- Interactive, fun and full of content.
- Enjoyed every minute.
- Best course I’ve been on!